The ideal conversion device to upgrade your existing chargers to digital control integrating dv/dt – di/dt termination.
- For use in any brand ferroresonant charger.
- Control board plus contactor, multiple AC input voltage control transformer and cell select assembly will replace a chargers entire control.
- Fully integrated microprocessor control for automatic dv/dt-di/dt termination.
- Automatic refresh charge every 12 hours.
- Auto-start with five second delay.
- Selectable delayed start from one to nine hours.
- Battery protection with override timers, wrong battery sensing and negative charge slope termination.
- Automatic shutdown for the following conditions:
- 80% charge does not occur in nine hours
- Final charge is not reached six hours after 80% (gassing point)
- Volts per cell are too high or too low
- Charging current is too low
- Battery cable is disconnected while charging
- Selectable 80% voltage of 2.37 or 2.45 volts per cell
- Manual jump start for over-discharged batteries
- Red push button for manual shutdown
- Four position Digital Display for showing:
- Charge current
- Equalize in process
- Fault diagnostics
- Four LED indicators showing charge status including:
- 80% Charged
- Charge Complete
- Fault Shutdown
In an effort to reduce our impact on the environment, we have sell sheets and manuals available for download from the links above. If you require high resolution, print quality versions, please make your request by emailing email@example.com.