Maverick™ High Frequency Flex Charger
The Maverick High Frequency Flex (all-in-one) Charger uses Insulated Gate Bipolar Transistor (IGBT) and returns more energy at a much lower cost than low frequency opportunity chargers. The Maverick High Frequency Flex Charger has the highest power factor and is the most efficient charger available, resulting in one of the lowest operating costs in the industry. The added charger profile choice make this charger the industries best fit for all different Material Handling environments.
The Maverick High Frequency Flex Charger™ with simple profile changes can adapt to changing production schedules and facility plans. Whether Fast, Conventional or Opportunity Charging is needed, the FLEX can do it all.
Features & Benefits
- No battery modifications are required
- Includes the TCC 2.0 controller
- Delayed start from 15 minutes to 4 hours in 15 minute intervals
- Equalize can be done manually, automatically with day/time setting, or every 5 cycles
- Automatic refresh charge every 24 hours
- Programmable charge termination when battery voltage reaches the gassing point, to prevent excessive gassing.
- Remote Control Interface for use when mounted above operator’s reach
- Auto start with five second delay
- Start rate of 18-40 amp per 100 amp hour, rate application dependent
- Cool down time displayed
- Manual jump start for over-charged batteries
- Automatic shutdown for the following:
- 80% or final charge exceeds time limit
- Volts per cell outside safe limits
- Charging current too high or too low
- Maximum battery temperature exceeded with optional sensor
- Charger internal temperature outside of specification
- Digital readout displays
- Time remaining to 80% & Full Charge
- Charge current/voltage
- Equalize in process
- Fault codes
- Charge data 25 cycles (time, AH returned, and voltage)
- Charger setup
- LED charge status indicators
- Gas Gauge
- 80% Charged
- Charge Complete
- Fault Shutdown
- UL Listed
- UL Listed to Canadian Safety Standards
- AC Specifications 480 VAC
- Battery electrolyte temperature sensor
- Wall Mount
- Stackable with no brackets required
- Remote Control Box
- Custom Output Cable Lengths up to 20’ maximum.
- Weight: (Approx. 150 lbs., depending on model size)
- Temperature probe may be necessary for higher charge rates.
Download Spec Sheet
Download Sell Sheet
In an effort to reduce our impact on the environment, we have sell sheets and manuals available for download from the links above. If you require high resolution, print quality versions, please make your request by emailing email@example.com.