The Maverick High Frequency Conventional Charger, using Insulated Gate Bipolar Transistors (IGBT), returns more energy at a lower cost than low frequency conventional chargers. It has a high power factor and is one of the most efficient chargers available, resulting in the lowest operating cost. Additionally, its design allows for lower battery heating due to a very low ripple current.
These features, combined with a full two-year warranty, make the Maverick line of High Frequency chargers the absolute best value in the market.
Features & Benefits
- Delayed start from 15 minutes to 2.25 hours in 15 minute intervals
- Equalize can be done manually or automatically if battery is left connected
- Remote Control Interface for use when mounted above operator’s reach
- Auto start with five second delay
- Automatic shutdown for the following:
- 80% or final charge exceeds time limit
- Volts per cell outside safe limits
- Charging current too high or too low
- Digital readout displays:
- Charge current/voltage
- Equalize in process
- Fault codes
- LED charge status indicators:
- 80% Charged
- Charge Complete
- Fault Shutdown
- Stackable without brackets
- Manual jump start for over-discharged batteries
- Full load power factor of 0.95
- 3 Year Warranty
- UL Listed
- UL Listed to Canadian Safety Standards
- AC Specifications 480 VAC
- CEC Approved
- Wall Mount
- Remote Control Box
- Custom Output Cable Lengths up to 20’ maximum.
- Weight: Approx. 70 to 120 lbs. (depending on model size)
In an effort to reduce our impact on the environment, we have sell sheets and manuals available for download from the links above. If you require high resolution, print quality versions, please make your request by emailing email@example.com.